Sunday, April 12, 2009

I am having difficulty obtaining fresh Lotus flowers in the UK. Where or how I can purchase lotus flowers?

Are you looking to buy just the flower? or the plant?





Lotus is not a traditional cut flower. I don%26#039;t know how it does as a cut flower. It may not be available. Check with a local %26quot;high end%26quot; florist, they%26#039;re more likely to bring in such an exotic flower. Large chains or small independents are most likely targeting mainstream customers.





If you%26#039;re looking for the plant, it is an aquatic plant. You should be able to find it at a local garden center that sells or specializes in garden ponds or water gardens.





I hope that this helps

I am having difficulty obtaining fresh Lotus flowers in the UK. Where or how I can purchase lotus flowers?
You might try the UK iFlorist site:





http://www.iflorist.co.uk/p-1447-lotus.a...





*~ Good luck ~*



dental

1 comment:

  1. Never shop at iflorist. The standard of the delivered item is extremely poor, many times the items are not delivered and when you complain you are lucky to get a response. I'm still waiting after nearly six months for a refund for flowers I ordered for a funeral. They arrived alright but looked like they had been dragged through a hedge backwards. I was so upset that I complained that very night. I have written letters and follow up emails and even been told I'll be getting a refund but I have received nothing.

    In short, avoid iflorist.

    ReplyDelete