Sunday, April 12, 2009

I am unsatisfied with flowers I purchased, so what are my options??

I purchased flowers (18 roses) from 1800-Flowers and they were delivered and left overnight in the snow, so they froze, did not bloom and died in 2-3 days





I complained to them and they sent new ones at no cost but instead of sending 18, they sent 12, even though they had said they would send the EXACT PRODUCT again.





After the 2nd time, I am fed up, I want my money back, what are my options?? Do I have to pay for this or do I have justice?

I am unsatisfied with flowers I purchased, so what are my options??
Yeah life is a bummer hey , give the girl the flowers and have a good laugh together about the morons who run the flower shop . Don%26#039;t let this eat you up , there is lots more serious crap than this happening out there . Next time get the flowers some other place......



beauty quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment